Hero6
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024 11:00

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Voice pack
PostPosted: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:35 
Eager Beavertaur

Just wondering will there be a voice pack for this game ?

Post subject: Re: Voice pack
PostPosted: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 08:51 
Site Admin

The short answer is yes. The long answer concerns the amount of time we spend in development. Once we have a functional and stable game, we'll shift our concerns to story development. AGS contains a feature for printing scripts that will allow us to provide a realistic time estimate for answering this question. However, these scripts require us to complete the conversational elements of the game first. The storyboard for the game is currently a bit of a jumble, but we have a broad series of developed events to work from.

Since we are hosting the live development of the game, you will see a text-only version of the game before it becomes audibly accessible, except for the audio score (we already have that). I'd compare it to the '93 and '94 versions of Lands of Lore, but I'm pretty sure Sir Patrick Stewart has a full schedule. :lol:

As for voice actors (I use the term "actor" loosely, as this is a fan-made game), I have a handful of local volunteers in the Portland area and access to a sound studio. I'll release more information and a possible request for assistance on this feature as we reach a completed story line and associated dialog.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What good is knowledge and wisdom if you can't use it?" - Erasmus

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]