Hero6
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024 13:46

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Happy New Year!
PostPosted: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:50 
Site Admin

Today heralds the beginning of a new year and a close to the holiday break. My family and I are enjoying our time off and wish you all a safe and happy new year.

As many of us pause to consider resolutions for the coming year, I'd like to offer reassurance that this project is relaunching from its long hiatus. While I'd like to see this project completed within the year, making that promise is beyond our capability at this stage in the development cycle.
Currently, we are still investigating areas of the game that require further development. I wouldn't be comfortable making release promises until we conclude this analysis on the current state of the project.

In the meantime, we have a webpage and forum online. I invite you to contribute in any way possible to the forum and to share the news of this relaunch among other communities. While I cannot promise a release date for Hero6 as my 2014 resolution, I can promise an online community where development can continue.

Enjoy your holiday and I look forward to our progress in the new year.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What good is knowledge and wisdom if you can't use it?" - Erasmus

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]