Hero6
It is currently Thu, 28 Mar 2024 05:56

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Rolling out the carpet
PostPosted: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 21:15 
Site Admin

I spent a sincere amount of time today stretching Hero6 across the Internet. Although I had secured social media pages/accounts back in December, I hadn't improved them with any content. I started by improving the Sourceforge site with wiki info (including a half-hazard history of Hero6), added a contact page on the front page, and engaged in social media.

I'm more of a passive user of social media, but I can no longer afford to take a backseat when it comes to this project. I've linked the Facebook and Twitter pages to my mobile. Hopefully, this will improve the means and regularity of communication regarding Hero6. I haven't published any announcements on forums yet. I'd like to have the development schedule completed before sharing with the rest of the adventure game community. As part of the development effort, I created a scripting guideline. This is not a complete guideline, but it's a decent start. I've started compiling a list of changes in an Excel document, but I might just post these as tickets on Sourceforge (the preferred method for submitting change requests). Once we have an idea of what needs to be completed, we can create a development schedule.

In the meantime, feel free to add Hero6 to your Twitter and Facebook for live updates and interaction with me. You can also contact me at [url=mailt:robertkety@hero6.org]RobertKety@Hero6.org[/url]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"What good is knowledge and wisdom if you can't use it?" - Erasmus

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]